Mictrack MT700 is compatible with Traccar and you can get a free account to test it once you get the MT700 devices.
Register a Free Account
- Go to https://demo.traccar.org/register
- Click “REGISTER” to get your free account.
Add the Device to Your Account
- Log in at https://demo.traccar.org/login
- Click “Register your first device” to add your device
- Input the Name and your device ID and then click “SAVE”.
- Back to the main interface and it will show the device in the list
Setup the IP & Port on MT700
To access the traccar server and you have to setup as follows
- Setup APN: 803,apn,, (Please input your actual SIM card APN.)
- Setup IP and port: 804,demo.traccar.org,5030
- Set network: NWM,3,0,2 (as your actual supported network)
- Reboot the device: REBOOT
- Then make the device outside for 5-10 mins until it is online on traccar.
Show More Detail on the Map
The “popup info” default will only show a few info. If you want to show more info, such as the backup battery voltage, you can edit it and add the items as required.
- Click the edit icon and choose “Preferences”
- Click “Map” and then click “Popup Infos”, then click the blank region will show more other info via the slider to choose.
- Choose “Battery” and click “SAVE”
- Then it will show the “Battery” on the popup info