Mictrack MT700 is compatible with gpswox and you can get a free account to test it once you get the MT700 devices.
Create Free Account
- Go to ou can register for 30 days trail in here
- Once you complete the registration, your email will receive the test account information (as shown below).
Add the Device to Your Account
- Go to http://demo-hs.gpswox.com/login to login
- After logging in, click on the “Maps” option in the top menu bar.
- On the left panel under the “Devices” tab select the “+” icon.
- A new menu will appear asking to fill out the name of the object and IMEI. The IMEI of the device can be found printed in a sticker on the device. Once the information is filled out, select the “GPS device activation” option and select the manufacturer of the device (Mictrack) and the APN of the SIM data carrier.
Setup the IP & Port on MT700
To access the traccar server and you have to setup as follows
- Setup APN: 803,apn,, (Please input your actual SIM card APN.)
- Setup IP and port: 804,188.8.131.52,6030
- Set network: NWM,3,0,2 (as your actual supported network)
- Reboot the device: REBOOT
- Then make the device outside for 5-10 mins until it is online on traccar.
How to show the battery Level
- Click the setting and select Edit
- Choose the “Sensor” and add sensor
- Click Save again
- Back to the main interface and it will show the battery level