SSCOM is a serial port tool and you use it can configure the GPS tracker. This post will show you how to use SSCOM for Mictrack Tracking Devices
- Make sure the USB driver is installed and the USB Config cable is connected.
- Make sure the sscom tool is downloaded.
- If above two points are not ready please click here to download and install.
How to save the log
- Click the button “SaveData” to save the log (1);
- It will pop up a window and show the path where the log file is saved;
How to input command
- Click the “EXT” button to show the right commands list interface.
- Input any supported command in the space of left (1);
- Double-click the space(1) can rename the button on the right (2 & 3)
- Then click the button (4) on the right to send the command directly.
How to Import the Configuration
- Click the “Import” button to import the “configuration settings” file
How to Export the Configuration
- There is a “configuration settings” file on the sscom folder.
- Copy it and keep it and sscom in the same folder