- Make Sure your devices are made by Mictrack, click here to check.
- If the device is in the product list and then go to “Subscribe the Server”.
Subscribe the Service
- Click here to Subscribe to the server plan
- Send us your device model and device ID to activate.
Setup Your Tracker
Device Power ON
- Insert the sim card into your tracker
- Power on the GPS device
- CALL(do not search from the internet)your sim card provider to get the APN;
- Text command format: #803#0000#APN##
- Use your phone to send a text command(for example if APN is phone, text command is #803#0000#phone##) to the tracker’s SIM number.
- Send text command #804#0000#e.trackits.com#7700## to tracker’s SIM number.
- After setup device will reply: SET IP AND PORT OK
APP Download & Login
- Search “Yi tracker” in Google Play or iOS store to download the App(do not select Yi tracker2)
- Choose the “Login by Device No.“
- Input server www.trackits.com
- Input your device’s ID number and password(default is 123456, you can change the password later) to log in.
- Web: www.trackits.com
- Choose “ID No.”
- Input your device’s ID number and password(default is 123456) to Go.
When you log in to your account and the time is incorrect, Please check if the timezone is setup to local.
- Click your ID or account name at the top right corner
- Choose your local timezone and click save.
If you want to integrate with your tracking platform please check the following two links:
1. Logged Off: Not enabled, which means not online
2. Moving: online and now the device in motion
3. Stop: Online and now the device is stopped
4. Offline: When the server does not get data within 25 minutes, it will show offline
5. Overdue: It has expired, need to subscribe and renew again.
On the map there are three statuses: stop, moving and offline.