B2316 is Cat M1 & NB-IoT GPS Bracelet, For the first time to use, you have to use the Bluetooth App to program the unit, This tutorial will demonstrate how to program the B2316 via Bluetooth App.
- Charge the device for 3 0minutes at least via the USB charging cable.
- Disconnect the charging cable and the device will auto-power ON
Download Bluetooth App
- Search “nRF Connect for Mobile” on Google Play or iOS store to download and install the APP on your phone.
Connect to Tracker
- Enable the Bluetooth on your Phone
- Restart B2316
- Open the tool nRF Connect on your Phone
- Click “SCANNER” and select B2316 device (for example “B2316.MEX.TH21”)
- Click “CONNECT”
- CLIENT->Nordic UART Service
- TX Characteristic ->Click icon
- RX Characteristic ->Click icon
Send Commands to Tracker
- Input the IP commands and click “SEND”.
- Input the port commands and click “SEND”.
- Swipe the phone screen to the LEFT until show the following interface.
Lock the Network
Input the following commands to set the network
Lock the Bands
Input the following command to Lock the bands.
Input the following command to setup APN
Setup Working Mode
Input the following commands to change the working mode
|Items||Command Format||Command Sample||Reply|
|APN||#APN:apn E||#APN:nbiot E||nbiot OK|
|Cat M1 Only||#NB_MODE:0 E||#NB_MODE:0 E||CATM set OK|
|NB-IoT Only||#NB_MODE:1 E||#NB_MODE:1 E||NB set OK|
|NB-IoT Band||#BAND:X,Y||#BAND:8,20 E||8,20 OK|
|IP||#ip ip||#ip192.168.1.1||ip OK|
|Read working mode||#rdloder：||#rdloder：|